I have always wanted to do a 100 things about me page. So here is goes…….
1. My initials are L L L.
2. I was born on May 19, 1978.
3. I have always liked my Birthday, I am princess for the day, my own personal holiday.
4. I love my sister so much and always feel like I need to keep her safe.
5. I have been told sometimes she can take advantage of me.
6. Maybe, but I don’t care.
7. I was an only child for just short of three years.
8. My first Memory is going to the hospital to bring my new little sister home.
9. I was shocked when I found out it was a sister, I was told for months I was getting a brother….Opps the doctor was wrong.
10. My parents split up when I was 10, yet never divorced.
11. I remember packing up my dad’s stuff to move it to his apartment, kinda weird but not sad.
12. My dad took me to school everyday until I was 16 and got my first car.
13. It was a 1983 Chrystler New Yorker (Read…BIG).
14. Boy did I feel cool being the first of my friends to drive.
15. I passed my Drivers Test on the first try.
16. I was a happy child.
17. I have always been a Girly Girl.
18. I care less about how I look now then I did when I was in my early 20’s.
19. I wouldn’t go to the email box back then with out lipstick.
20. My Mom died on May 23, 2003.
21. I didn’t know she was my best friend until she was gone….I wish I knew earlier.
22. My sister made a web site to deal with her grief, I took over as the “Mom” to my sister and my Dad.
23. Purple is my favorite color, followed by Pink.
24. I have the bestest Boyfriend, Pete.
25. I love TV.
26. I am a closet reality show lover.
27. I have had the same best friend since I was 8 years old.
28. I live in the house I grew up in.
29. I read a book or two a week.
30. I love decorating.
31. I hate cleaning.
32. My house is usually dusty (see above).
33. I have one tattoo (two lady bugs named Shanny and Lisie) on my foot.
34. It hurt like Hell.
35. I believe in God.
36. I was really pissed at him when my Mom died.
37. I am not a big believer of the Evolution Theory.
38. My Sweetie claims he doesn’t believe in God, I don’t know if I believe him.
39. I was engaged when I was 25 years old.
40. He broke my heart.
41. It healed up just fine and I am a bit stronger now because of it.
42. I love getting pedicures.
43. I make little sighing noises while falling asleep.
44. I like to have my butt rubbed while falling asleep.
45. I don’t have a favorite song.
46. I love to cook.
47. I am good at it too.
48. That is probably why I need to lose weight.
49. I am a bit conceited.
50. I think I am pretty.
51. I wish I could sing.
52. I know I can not.
53. I got my curly hair from my Dad.
54. I have a love hate relationship with it.
55. I didn’t have sex in Highschool.
56. I had lots after Highschool.
57. I love mascara.
58. I used to live with 2 girlfriends.
59. Those were our party years.
60. I miss those years sometimes.
61. I met one of my BEST friends online.
62. I have two best friends, one local one long distance.
63. I love them, they are my family.
64. When my Mom died I lost alot of family, we drifted apart.
65. Sometimes I miss them.
66. I love when Pete rubs my face and gazes into my eyes.
67. I love taking pictures.
68. I love having my picture taken.
69. I carry my camera in my purse everywhere.
70. I want 2 or 3 kids.
71. I think my boyfriend will be a great parent, almost as good I think I will be.
72. I don’t ever want to live without Tivo again.
73. I broke my ankle when I was 14.
74. It ruined my summer of 1992.
75. I once had a crush on a boy for 15 years.
76. I wonder what the hell was wrong with me.
77. I love long hot baths.
78. I could never stop eating cheese.
79. I wish I had bigger boobies.
80. I love cute socks.
81. I hate shoes.
82. I have an unhealthy love with Walt Disney World.
83. I think about it every single day.
84. I love vacations.
85. I just became a Travel Agent.
86. The longest I ever worked for one company was 7 years.
87. I still regret leaving that job.
88. I could live in a beach town.
89. I am attracted to chubby guys.
90. I once dated a body builder, it wasn’t as great as it sounds.
91. I dream of being a princess.
92. I am addicted to the Internet.
93. I doubt I could give it up.
94. I love being told secrets.
95. I don’t have many of my own.
96. I think Gerber Daisies are prettier then roses.
97. I wish I could have one more day with my mom.
98. I think that it’s the thought that counts.
99. I have a great memory.
100. I love comments.