HI! How does everyone like the new design? Lisanne did it for me. Isn’t she great? I love it so much. Johns Hopkins is having a telethon this weekend to raise money for The Children’s Center. This is where my cousin Meghan is right now. If you would like to donate you can go here or call 410-823-1065. If you can’t donate right now atleast take a look at thier website. They are a great hospital that helps so many kids. Meghan woke up and is talking and wants to go home. I haven’t heard much the past two days, but thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. She has an infection and they will be keeping her for a while. She surprised everyone when she opened her eyes.
1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)?
Novels are my favorite followed by Magazines.
2. What is your favorite novel?
I don’t know if I have a favorite. I love Where the Red Fern Grows, Bridge to Terabithia, Island of the Blue Dolphins and Alex Haley’s Queen. I also love anything by Patricia Cornwell and V.C. Andrews.
3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!)
No I don’t. I hate poetry. LOL
4. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read?
I really don’t have anything I have wanted to read that I didn’t read. I always have like atleast 15 books out of the library at once.
5. What are you currently reading?
Burning Time by Leslie Glass.