I have been a sad girl lately and I know I shouldn’t be sad. I shouldn’t there are so many great things in my life. I thought that today I would make a list of them atleast some of them. I love posts with pictures so I will include some of them too. Here is a question for you bloggers out there, do you like posts better with or with out photos? Anyway here is the list of the top ten things I am thankful for in no particular order:
1. My family, My dad and sister are two of my best friends. I know they are there for me no matter what.
2, My Mom, she isn’t here with me any more, but I couldn’t have asked for a better one!
3. My Honey, Pete is a really great guy, sure he is moddy and lazy like all guys, but he is a good person, he is honest and sweet and I love him so much. I love when he reaches over in the mornings and pulls me really close and holds me until the last possible second before we need to get up!
4. My favorite Kiddies, Ryleah, Katelyn, Dakoda, Lauren & Ricky round out the top 5.
5. My House, I get to live in my Mom’s house, the house I grew up in.
6. My health, I am a fairly healthy gal, no high Blood Pressure, cholesterol, etc.
7. Vacations, we went to Arizona this year and in less then a Week will be hanging out with Mickey Mouse and Friends in Walt Disney World.
8. My Friends. I have great friends! Shannon, Nikki & Crystal are the best friends you could ask for.
9. My Bathtub, I have a big one, that is Deep and connected to a big Hot water heater!
10. TiVo, I know such a funny thing to be thankful for, but it is great. If you have it you know what I mean and if you don’t go get it!