1. Can you cook? Yes, I am a really good cook if I do say so myself.
2. What was your dream growing up? To be a mommy just like my mommy!
3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could play the piano.
4. Favorite place? In my bed with Pete in “Nap Position” (We switch spots when we snuggle up to take a nap.)
5. Favorite vegetable? Squash
6. The last book you read? I have read 2 over the last week. Most Likely to Die and Prior bad acts.
7. What zodiac sign are you? Taurus
8. Any Tattoos and /or Piercings?One Tattoo on my foot of two very cute little ladybugs names Shanny and Lisie. I also have three holes in each ear, two low and one in the cartilage.
9. Worst Habit? I have many. The two that happen the most now are: Biting my cuticles and using swear words, I cuss like a sailor sometimes.
10. Do we know each other outside of this blog? I got this from Deb whom I’ve not met as of yet. We are fellow haters and belong to the Do Not Believe CK Club.
11. What is your favorite sport? To play? None. To watch? Football or Baseball, or college basketball.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? I am a very glass half full gal!
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator? Call Nikki or Shannon!
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Having to tell my mom goodbye for the last time, almost 4 years ago!
15. Tell me a weird fact about you: No. 1 = I just stopped sleeping with my Holdie (baby blanket) a few months ago and I still miss it. No. 2 = The picture of Anne Frank on the front of the book “the Diary of Anne Frank” scared the hell out of me. I had to rip the cover off and throw it away before I could read the book. Just thinking about it now will probably give me nightmares.
16. Do you have any pets? NOPE
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena?I do and I also know the Electric slide, Cha Cha Slide, the Booty Call and the Stroke it line dance!
18. What time is it where you are now? 8:52 pm
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?Clowns scare the shit out of me. Circus clowns are ok long as they don’t touch me, but pictures of clowns are just so scary. I have always seem scared of them. When we were little girls my sister bought this horrible clown picture at a yard sale. She used to hang it in her room so I would not go in there at all. Well sometimes just to be a little witch she would unmake my bed and slip it in (it was probably 10X13) between the sheets. I would go to get into bed and scream my head off until my mom would come and remove it. The last time I moved Laura stuck it in with my pictures. I had to throw is away as soon as I unpacked it.
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would have bigger Ta-Ta’s
21. What color eyes do you have? Greenish/Blueish
22. Ever been arrested? No
23. Bottle or Draft? Ice cold bottle.
24. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Pay off my car, go to Walt Disney World and buy Pete a kick ass TV.
25. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Hubba Bubba bubble gum. or Trident Strawberry Lime.
26. Which is your favorite bar to hang at? No bar hanging for me anymore!
27. Do you believe in ghosts? Of course. I check my mom’s bedroom (where she died) for one everyday!
28. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Duh – watch TV! I also read thriller books (see #6).
29. Do you swear a lot? Umm, yes.
30. What is your favorite swear word? I love them all!
31. Biggest pet peeve?People who let their kids scream and cry in restaurants.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Eclectic