Susan wants to know…..and I know you all do too!
Here are the “rules”
If you want to participate:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me”, or words to that effect.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions, but I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You have to include this explanation, and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. In the last six months, what single purchase has been the most important to you? Probably my trip to Disney World. It isn’t really a single purchase, but it was a big purchase and one that created some of the greatest memories of my life.
2. Do you change your bedding/curtains with the seasons? I used to but Pete has a favorite comforter so it has been in constant use since he moved in two years ago.
3. Swiping this one from Shanny..If a movie was made based on your life, who would play you and your husband & why? Melissa McCarthy (Suki from Gilmore Girls) and Kevin James. I think she and I look a bit alike and we are both kinda witty. Kevin James cause he is a fat boy and I love him. LOL
4. A close friend of yours is getting ready to walk out the door and the outfit she has on is totally hideous and looks awful. Do you tell her or pretend she looks great? I would tell her before she got to the door. I would totally let her know “I” didn’t like her outfit.
5. If you were to take a week long car trip with your family or friends, what complaint are you most likely to hear from your fellow travelers? What complaint would they most likely hear from you? They would complain that is was too cold and that I didn’t want to stop for Bathroom Breaks, also that I talked too much, They would hear from me a complaint about stopping so damn much to use the bathroom, and about switching radio stations too much.