I stole this one from Lovely Lisanne
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?I usually wrap gifts. All on sparkly pretty paper with bows!
2. Real tree or artificial? Real trees are the best! I have a fake white tree that I love too. I just don’t care for fake green trees!
3. When do you put up the tree?Usually two weeks before Christmas. Since we get real trees they have shorter shelf lives!
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years! A few years ago we took it down on EASTER! YES OUR REAL TREE!
5. Do you like eggnog? Yuk!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?My Cabbage Patch Kid. The year that they were the “Hot” gift. 1983 or 1984 maybe. He was a boy named Matthew!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, My Grandmother bought it for us 20 years ago. I Love it!
8. Hardest person to buy for? My Dad!
9. Easiest person to buy for?Ryleah & Dakoda
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?An black martinet doll. The Doll wasn’t bad, but the fact my Uncle told me it reminded him of me pissed me off!
11. Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Snail Mail of course!
12. Favorite Christmas movie?Rudolph
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I spot something that I think a friend or family member might like.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes. (That’s really bad, isn’t it?)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Onion Dip as a child, I could never get enough of it!
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?We do Clear twinkle lights inside the tree and colored lights towards the outside.
17. Favorite Christmas song?“Joy to the World” and All I want for Christmas is You” both by Mariah Carey
18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? I prefer to stay at home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeers? Of Course
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? As a kid we always had a Angel, then When I moved out I got a Star, this Year thanks to the best guy ever, I have a light up Tinker Bell dressed in Red!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We always opened presents on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? It isn’t long enough.
23. What I love most about Christmas? Brightness, Sparkles, Pretty Things & Family