We are sooo close now. One Month and one Day until we leave for Florida. Pete and I are so excited. I can not wait to get my dress back…..I want to try it one so bad! I miss it. Have I mentioned how much I love my dress. I love it sooo much. It is the perfect dress. It is casual enough for a beach wedding and elegant enough to wear in the Magic Kingdom.
In the past week soooo much good has happened.
- We received the Marriage License Final Paper Work
- We received our Wedding Confirmation Paper Work
- We received our Cruise Documents & Luggage Tags
- We received our Hotel Information and Transfers (Pre-Cruise)
- We received our Transfers (Post Cruise)
- We received our Guest Book & Pens for Guest Book
- I finished 99% of the Invitations
- Had Invitations weighted (only one stamp needed …. YAY!)
- Printed 65 Return Response Cards
- Made Pedicure Appointments for Pete and I
- Made Hair, Waxing & Eyelash Tinting Appointments
- Got an Awesome Shirt for the Honeymoon……. “And they lived Happily Ever After”
- Bought a “Bride” Hoodie
We are so close.
We took pictures of us signing the Marriage License paperwork tonight.
Other Random Pictures…….
oh and just because….