So I have been working on my list of things to do before I get Married IN EXACTLY TWO WEEKS!!! We leave for Florida in 1.5 weeks and I have so much to still do.
- Programs. (Half Done)
- Meet with Reception Site for Final Payment.
- Call/Email all of the People who have not just RSVP’ed (Why do people not know what RSVP means?).
- Make Shirts for Flower Girl & Ring Bearer. (Half Done)
- Make 2 Shirts for me. (Half Done)
- Clean my entire house top to bottom (my inlaws will be staying at my house while I am on my Honeymoon).
- Pick up a few last minute items from Walmart/Target.
- Go to the Dr. (I have a small cough and I don’t want it to turn into anything more).
- Pick up Pete’s Suit from the seamstress
- Order Candles for the Baltimore Reception
- Order Cake
- Cancel old Hair Appointment
- Get Hair Highlighted and Cut
- Get nails Done
- Get Toes Done
- Get Eyebrows done
- Favor Cards for the Baltimore Reception (Half Done)
- Favors for the Cruise Reception.
- Win the Lottery to pay for all this stuff! (COME ON…I WISH)
Now in addition to the above I have new things on my list:
- Call the people who did not send in their RSVP Cards and did not return my Email
- Pay Bills for when we are gone
- Call to Confirm Surprise for Pete
- Table Set up for reception
- Instruction Sheet for DJ
- Update iPod Playlist
- Buy Pete’s Dress Shirt for Special Photos
- Get Garment Bag out of Attic
- Clean out Car
- Get back on my diet
- Print Final Cruise Paperwork
- Go Food Shopping
- Go Shopping for one more Shirt for trip
As you can see I did complete alot of my tasks, but I have added sooo many more.
I have been soo busy with things to do that Pete and I have slipped on our diet. I can not gain weight of my Dress will be too tight. Pete and I have been eating out and not eating very healthy. I have all of this Wedding stuff on my mind and I can not keep healthy eating on the mind as much as I should.
Thursday we are meeting with our photographer who is taking pictures during our Baltimore Reception. I still need to call the Reception site. I need to meet with them to make the final payment ASAP! UGH….I need a VACATION!