My list is growing and shrinking all at the same time. I guess that means it is staying the same. LOL
- Programs. (Half Done)
- Meet with Reception Site for Final Payment.
- Call/Email all of the People who have not just RSVP’ed (Why do people not know what RSVP means?).
- Make Shirts for Flower Girl & Ring Bearer. (Half Done)
- Make 2 Shirts for me. (Half Done)
- Clean my entire house top to bottom (my inlaws will be staying at my house while I am on my Honeymoon).
- Pick up a few last minute items from Walmart/Target.
- Go to the Dr. (I have a small cough and I don’t want it to turn into anything more).
- Pick up Pete’s Suit from the seamstress
- Order Candles for the Baltimore Reception
- Order Cake
- Cancel old Hair Appointment
- Get Hair Highlighted and Cut
- Get nails Done
- Get Toes Done
- Get Eyebrows done
- Favor Cards for the Baltimore Reception (Half Done)
- Favors for the Cruise Reception.
- Win the Lottery to pay for all this stuff! (COME ON…I WISH)
- Call the people who did not send in their RSVP Cards and did not return my Email
- Pay Bills for when we are gone
- Call to Confirm Surprise for Pete
- Table Set up for reception
- Instruction Sheet for DJ
- Update iPod Playlist
- Buy Pete’s Dress Shirt for Special Photos
- Get Garment Bag out of Attic
- Clean out Car
- Get back on my diet
- Print Final Cruise Paperwork
- Go Food Shopping
- Go Shopping for one more Shirt Bras for trip
Now in addition to the above I have new things on my list:
- Put together Kids Gift Bags
- Individually Bag Table Crystals
- Call to Confirm Van Transportation
- Meet with Photographer
- Iron on Disney Bride Patch on my Jacket
I am working hard on getting this list done. If I can get it done (except for my Hair.Nails.Etc. Pete and I have a date planned for Sunday Afternoon. It will be our last date as Boy Friend and Girl Friend. It is going to be fun. I am getting calmer as this week goes on. Hopefully I stay calm into next week!
We have about 130 people coming to our reception. I am excited, it should be a fun time. I need to work on that DJ list tomorrow…Hmmm
Well I better get my tail to bed. I will talk to you all tomorrow, if anything just to update my list!!