Tonight Crystal and I went to get our hair done for the wedding. I am a couple hundred dollars poorer, but I have an awesome head full of highlights! It is about 6 inches shorter then I went in with too! It feels so healthy and looks fabulous…. I love it!
Me being Silly:
Crystal also got her hair cut…Doesn’t it look great!
Now onto the list, it’s almost done………..
THINGS TO DO
- Programs. (Half Done)
- Instruction Sheet for DJ
- Update iPod Playlist
- Buy Pete’s Dress Shirt for Special Photos
- Clean out Car
- Get back on my diet
- Print Final Cruise Paperwork
- Go Food Shopping
- Make Shirts for Flower Girl & Ring Bearer.
- Make two Shirts for me.
- Clean my entire house top to bottom (my inlaws will be staying at my house while I am on my Honeymoon). Half done!
- Pick up a few last minute items from Walmart/Target.
- Go Shopping for one more Shirt Bras & Panties for trip
- Packing. (Half Done)
- Win the Lottery to pay for all this stuff! (COME ON…I WISH)
- Call to Confirm Surprise for Pete
- Get Hair Highlighted and Cut
- Get nails Done
- Get Toes Done
- Get Eyebrows done
- Exchange Tripod
- Get Garment Bag out of Attic
- Meet with Reception Site for Final Payment.
- Call/Email all of the People who have not just RSVP’ed (Why do people not know what RSVP means?).
- Go to the Dr. (I have a small cough and I don’t want it to turn into anything more).
- Pick up Pete’s Suit from the seamstress
- Order Candles for the Baltimore Reception
- Order Cake
- Cancel old Hair Appointment
- Favor Cards for the Baltimore Reception (Half Done)
- Favors for the Cruise Reception.
- Call the people who did not send in their RSVP Cards and did not return my Email
- Pay Bills for when we are gone
- Table Set up for reception
- Put together Kids Gift Bags
- Individually Bag Table Crystals
- Call to Confirm Van Transportation
- Meet with Photographer
- Iron on Disney Bride Patch on my Jacket