1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don’t normally make resolutions so nope.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Mysister had sweet Alyssa.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
There were a few Deaths, but thankfully no one really close to me.
5. What countries did you visit?
Mexico & the Bahamas
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Jan. 31st-Alyssa’s Birthday & November 4th-My Wedding Day
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Planning a Great Wedding Trip for everyone!
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not saving and extra money and not paying off all of our credit cards.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope, I am a heathly Gal!
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My New Camera
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Pete’s – He put up with me through all the Wedding-Ness
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I would rather not say.
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Becoming a Wife
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Going to the Chapel and we’er gonna get married…..
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Vacations LOL Make more money too. LOL.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
With my family, Laura, Brandon, Alyssa & Dad
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Yes, I fall more in love with Pete more and more each day.
22. What was your favorite TV program?
Criminal Minds & Grey’s
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope, I hate the same people
24. What was the best book you read?
Secret Life of Bees
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
A Camera, Wedding, Vacation, a SHOWER (it was so fabulous) and a New Bed!
27. What did you want and not get?
A new TV
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
We went to Ocean City and I was 30 ekkk this year
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Winning the Lottery!
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Comfy and Cute
32. What kept you sane?
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
No one in particular.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
LOL the same one that stirred everyone, the presidential election.
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
Mikkel – She is a great girl!
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Have no clue, something involing living life to the fullest and just embracing each day! All stuff I already knew.